27 juni 2023
BLS Group is a company specializing in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of respiratory
protection products in the industrial, military and medical fields. Our head office is located in Milan, Italy. We operate
in the national and international market with our own subsidiaries in Europe. Acknowledged for our innovation and
design capabilities thanks to our in-house R&D team and collaboration with leading universities.
Our core values are very important to our company and are part of the BLS Manifesto:
Breathing / The Future
Protecting / People
Producing / Innovation
The general description of this exciting position is as follows:
– You are the first contact in the field of advising our distribution partners and strengthening and
expanding this cooperation;
– In addition, you have knowledge of the market and see (sales) opportunities that allow you to increase
the BLS market share in combination with long-term relationships;
– You make your own planning and appointments and ensure an up-to-date CRM system.
– You create and monitor quotations;
– You have access to our expertise and technical support during all your work;
– You know how to fully manage the sales and expand over time;
– To enthuse and professionally advise the B2C market and safety managers by means of trade fairs
/trainings and other information moments;
– Setting up a strategy and working towards it.
– You are a person who is keen to join a young, fresh and growing company;
– You have at least 2 years working experience in a similar position;
– You are dynamic, make a difference, want to grow, sees and seizes opportunities, are willing to learn and
invest yourself and in the company;
– You consider yourself to be a go-getter, proactive and who shows initiative;
– You can work well independently, but certainly also in an (international) team;
– Strong oral and written communication skills is what you possess;
– Excellent (personal) leadership skills;
– Results-oriented with strong analytical skills;
– Understanding of CRM systems and digital tooling;
– Willingness to travel;
– You have a good dose of humour!
– Our 50+ years of experience in the PPE market;
– A dynamic, international working environment with several (sales) meetings per year in Europe;
– A small but ambitious team, always looking for opportunities;
– Working with high-quality products in respiratory protection;
– A competitive salary;
– In-company training in Milan;
– Company car/laptop/mobile phone and expenses scheme;
– Bonus scheme;
– Advancement opportunities.
The whole procedure will consist of max 3 interviews. A personality analysis may be part of the process.
Are you interested in this great sales opportunity? Does your sales heart beat just a bit faster after having read the
job description? Then apply immediately! You can send you e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
us at +31653975352