21 juli 2023
Diadora has been in the market for over 70 years and has helped write some of the greatest stories in the history of
Located in the footwear district of Montebelluna, internationally renowned for expertly crafted sports shoes and
home to some exceptional niche products, it has made craftsmanship, innovation and authenticity the key values at
the heart of its sports and lifestyle collections.
Today, Diadora is present in more than 60 markets worldwide and continues to expand thanks to a vast array of
cutting-edge performance-focused products, with its running, football and tennis lines and fashion products, with
its premium Heritage and Sportswear lines.
We firmly believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, colour, age, race, nationality, culture, religious belief, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability – enriches the workplace. This is why we strive to create a diverse
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless
of their background.
This very exciting position involves the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Execute Diadora Utility Strategy in the French and North Africa markets.
• Responsible of the Sales, discounts, returns, credit nots and YEB (P&L) of the countries.
• In charge of managing agents: defining target, canvass, reports.
• Create and execute a comprehensive Country Sales Plan.
• Work closely with the end-user sales manager to create the right network of channel partners to expand
sales in that market.
• Manage and improve the current business, complying with the Diadora Utility Distribution Policy and
• Identify new opportunities, managing the existing business, generating new leads and enlarging the
• Execute Marketing strategy, set by the Company and the Supervisor, into actions on the assigned field
• Identify and develop Key Customers.
• Maintain proper relationship with the Supervisor in terms of planning and reporting.
• Facilitate payment together with administration department.
• Use CRM to build customer relationship.
• Support and collaboration with the HQ departments: Customer Service, Marketing, Merchandising,
Product development, Adm.,
The competences of the candidate we are looking for are described as follows:
• Bachelor degree in Economics or equivalent
• At least 7 years’ experience in PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) market, dealing with agents/sales
• Able to manage and coach agents
• Able to develop and to grow a business, with strong level of initiative and prioritization
• Able to work in autonomy following the company and supervisor guidelines
• Able to spot business opportunities
• Negotiation skills
• Good analytical skills and problem solving oriented
• Very good interpersonal skill
• Good level proficiency in office automation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Travel requirement 50% time
• Fluent in English. Italian knowledge is a plus
• Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
• Strong communication and relationship skills; team-working oriented
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a dynamic company that will spark interest, inspire and offer an
extraordinary experience in sports and lifestyle through its passion and technological innovation and the pinnacle of
traditional craftsmanship. You will get the opportunity to learn, think and grow, while expressing your personality
Besides the above, we offer you the following:
• Remuneration package based on experience
• Company car
• Laptop, telephone and auxiliaries
• Bonus scheme
• Possibilities for personal development
• Great colleagues to support you in the field!
The total procedure will consist of at least 3 interviews. A personality analysis may be part of the procedure.
Does your sales heart tick faster all of a sudden? Do you see yourself part of the Diadora family? Do you see yourself
to be the person to create the desired expansion? Then don’t wait and apply! Write to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at number +31653975352